Definition for word failed.
Fail Fail, v. t.
1. To be wanting to; to be insufficient for; to disappoint;
There shall not fail thee a man on the throne. --1
Kings ii. 4.
2. To miss of attaining; to lose. [R.]
Though that seat of earthly bliss be failed.
Explination we found from Wikipedia for failed.
- 'fail' is the name of a popular internet
meme where users superimpose
a caption, often
the word 'fail' or 'epic fail', onto photos
- the lia fáil. (?l?i?? ?f??l?. meaning stone
of destiny), not be be confused
with the stone
, is a stone
at the inauguration mound
- if the cva fails, the company
put into liquidation. one particular
type of administration
that is becoming
- the bridge failed because
made cast iron, and the failure
of the designer thomas bouch
on the bridge.
- file:fukushima i by digital
globe. jpg , work new york times
/ref file:atmospheric radiation
to human. jpg , pathways
- some markets
can fail due to the nature
of the goods being
exchanged. for instance, goods
of public goods
- the old fail monastery
and robert burns connections
are strong, including
the bachelors' club museum. meaning
- fail monstery, occasionally known
abbey, had a dedication
to 'saint mary and was located
at fail (ns 42129 28654) on the bank
- usually fails economically
when the market value
of its asset
to a value
that is less than the market value
of its liabilities
, 1864 , south yorkshire
, united kingdom
, 244 , defective
leak in wall grew until
dam failed. ,
We found definition for failed you search from dictionaries , wikipedia mentions for failed.
Similar meaning for word failed.